• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Buckarama 2015

We had one empty space. We had a vendor that was stuck somewhere else and backed out.

We had a great turnout today. The crowd di fall off about 3-4PM but it crowded early on.

We do appreciate everyone that comes out and supports our vendors and Georgia Wildlife Federation!

Back from Buckarama.Met up with Camohead,what a fine feller.Big crowd today.Got a new purse,a new green light actually 2 green lights,HUNTING REGULATIONS which all should read,A orange hat cover.A new Bible.But saw lots of friends I have made over the years and made new ones.

Great meeting you Sir!

We had a great show! We only had 148 vendors but we did the best we could!:cool:

I really enjoyed seeing all the happy hunters and always love seeing the young families that come by to talk about what an awesome thing it is to be a Georgian as we enter into Fall!

If you didn't get to come by and visit in Atlanta we hope to see you in 2 weeks in Perry!

Great meeting you Sir!

We had a great show! We only had 148 vendors but we did the best we could!:cool:

I really enjoyed seeing all the happy hunters and always love seeing the young families that come by to talk about what an awesome thing it is to be a Georgian as we enter into Fall!

If you didn't get to come by and visit in Atlanta we hope to see you in 2 weeks in Perry!

were you the fella working the table where they were doing the muzzle loader raffle?

Yea, that was me.

BTW, we did have 2 other vendors not show up that I had not realized. They don't let me out of my cage much.

One of those was the NRA. They reserved and paid but didn't show up. They have promised to be in Perry.

Yea, that was me.

BTW, we did have 2 other vendors not show up that I had not realized. They don't let me out of my cage much.

One of those was the NRA. They reserved and paid but didn't show up. They have promised to be in Perry.

wish i would have realized that....we spoke for about 5 minutes Saturday morning

Back
Top Bottom