• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buds gun shop

I ordered an AR on July 4th which was a Thursday and holiday and it was delivered to my FFL on Tuesday. No issues for me. Was shipped from Texas.

I just ordered one the other day. looks like it will be about a week. Of course like anything else it just depends on how many orders they have when you place yours. I really wasn't in any hurry so I am not worried about it. I can say they arguably have the best prices on the net. Especially if you do a E-check. Buds is the first place I look when pricing a gun. If you can beat the price it will take a month of Sundays to find it. They really are a good outfit to do business with. As long as you are buying a gun that is readily available elsewhere they can't be beat. If it is a new offering and is going to be a hit then order immediately cause they will be out of stock on it very quickly.

I order quite a bit through them via the Property Room on E-gunner. Pistols are generally 3-4 days from payment, long guns are about 7-10 days.
I have bid on at least a dozen guns on egunner and never had any luck. I'll be the high bidder for 45 minutes to an hour and then I get that outbid message. I think I'm getting outbid by bots or whatever you call it.

Back
Top Bottom