• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buds gun shop

I just ordered one the other day. looks like it will be about a week. Of course like anything else it just depends on how many orders they have when you place yours. I really wasn't in any hurry so I am not worried about it. I can say they arguably have the best prices on the net. Especially if you do a E-check. Buds is the first place I look when pricing a gun. If you can beat the price it will take a month of Sundays to find it. They really are a good outfit to do business with. As long as you are buying a gun that is readily available elsewhere they can't be beat. If it is a new offering and is going to be a hit then order immediately cause they will be out of stock on it very quickly.
Are they cheaper than wholesale price at Dahlonega Gold and Pawn? They have a website that will ship to other FFLs also.

Are they cheaper than wholesale price at Dahlonega Gold and Pawn? They have a website that will ship to other FFLs also.
I am not sure but if I had to drive down to Georgia to pick them up it definitely wouldn't be any cheaper. LOL I am kinda of pissed because my guns were set to come in on Monday. I get up and get ready to go get them. I decided to call first and they were closed on Monday's. Then I am licking my chops to go get them today so I called again. The guy said " well we get our shipments in today but they won't be checked in till tomorrow. I hit the freaking ceiling. It will be Wednesday before I get them and could have had them Monday if I picked somewhere else to send them to. When I had my guns shipped to Cherokee Gun and Pawn they would check right then if they were there and I could go up and get them then. I won't use these guys again I know that for sure.

They are usually about a week unless you do the echeck, then they have to wait a few more days for that to clear.

I am not sure but if I had to drive down to Georgia to pick them up it definitely wouldn't be any cheaper. LOL I am kinda of pissed because my guns were set to come in on Monday. I get up and get ready to go get them. I decided to call first and they were closed on Monday's. Then I am licking my chops to go get them today so I called again. The guy said " well we get our shipments in today but they won't be checked in till tomorrow. I hit the freaking ceiling. It will be Wednesday before I get them and could have had them Monday if I picked somewhere else to send them to. When I had my guns shipped to Cherokee Gun and Pawn they would check right then if they were there and I could go up and get them then. I won't use these guys again I know that for sure.
Folks gotta have a day off sometimes, I believe it's just he, his wife, and daughter running it. They stay pretty busy, but I went by today to look around and bought two guns, I was in and out in less than 15 min paperwork and all. A watched pot never boils. =)

Folks gotta have a day off sometimes, I believe it's just he, his wife, and daughter running it. They stay pretty busy, but I went by today to look around and bought two guns, I was in and out in less than 15 min paperwork and all. A watched pot never boils. =)
You are right. It's just one family and a very small outfit. The guy was very nice and I was happy to give him my business. In fact I liked him so much I bought a Cobratecknives spring assisted knife. 125 bucks but a heck of a knife. It's got weigh and a strong spring. Came in a nice plastic case with a nylon sheath. Kick ass knife.

I can say they arguably have the best prices on the net.

I guess I’ve done a lot of looking. I see them as competitive, but always more than many other places. To the point that I haven’t pulled the trigger on a purchase from them yet. I do a lot more shopping than buying anyway. I’m admit I’m stricken by the ‘wants’, but also I’m fully aware of the value and satisfaction from what I already have. Is that too strange?

Back
Top Bottom