Budsgunshop surplus guns

Ordered a CZ 75 compact on Monday, arrived today. Order said "CZ75 Compact", but a 75D Compact arrived. Not sure If I should be outraged, but I took it home anyway. Pistol was represented as "fair". Here are some pictures:

Barrel.75C.JPG IMG_0538.JPG IMG_0539.JPG IMG_0540.JPG IMG_0542.JPG

Ordered a CZ 75 compact on Monday, arrived today. Order said "CZ75 Compact", but a 75 CD arrived. Not sure If I should be outraged, but I took it home anyway. Pistol was represented as "fair". Here are some pictures:

View attachment 778221 View attachment 778223 View attachment 778224 View attachment 778225 View attachment 778226
Damn, that's nice. You don't see too many Compact Decocker 75.

How's the bore, condition? Pics are not too good from here, lol.

I could not get a good shot of the rifling. The bore is clean, grooves well defined and appear in good condition. This thing has a ridiculously nice trigger pull in DA and SA. Now for disassembly and cerakote! More pictures:

IMG_0541.JPG IMG_0543.JPG IMG_0544.JPG IMG_0545.JPG

i see that CZ has a threaded barrel that will fit my compact w/decocker. You know anything about those? Drop in without a gunsmith?

OK now you guys are making me nervous. I pick up my 85 Monday and I am worried that I will get the only bad one of the ODT bunch.
Nice compact!

Back
Top Bottom