Budsgunshop surplus guns

Masterblaster have you taken any pics of the 85?
I am worried now , pick up mine Monday.
The nickel 75 posted by CZ Fan

BTW Grainchaser if that 75D compact outrages you I will give you your $$ back plus $5 and get it out of your sight!

Masterblaster have you taken any pics of the 85?
I am worried now , pick up mine Monday.
The nickel 75 posted by CZ Fan

BTW Grainchaser if that 75D compact outrages you I will give you your $$ back plus $5 and get it out of your sight!
What model did you order? I actually received the same gun in the picture, I matched the serial, which is neat.

Screenshot_2016-05-18-23-31-18.png

The 85 had the spur of the hammer broke off and front sight was poorly flattened and rear sight was almost out of the dove tail. It has more of a park finish. The bore is good on this one but the front of slide is slightly loose but not worn. Also their looks to be some sort of bushing pressed into the hole where you push the slide stop out. No fpb. The 75d had broken braided recoil spring. The slide fitment is perfect on it. Grips are chipped badly. It came with a nice mag. It has fpb and pinned front sight. The are my first 2 czs so I don't know alot

I was just a little miffed by the switcheroo and receiving the decocker version. I had a chance to shoot a few rounds today. It seems accurate enough and functioned without issue. Little bugger barks! Way louder than it's 75B big brother. Think it's a keeper. Thanks!

FYI: on the pre-B models the magazine well is usually tapered more, some magazines work and others don't. I've had great luck with Mec-gar, and a lot of Israeli Tanfoflio magazines. Not always the best luck with pro-mags. Some aftermarket mags will "almost" fit but get tight in that last 1/2 cm. if you do make the mistake of slapping one into a tight tapered mag well it can be a bugger to get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom