• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buffalo Bills Damar Hamlin

In my three decades of being a firefighter/EMT, I’ve seen a million ways a person can die…and many of them will leave you scratching your head as to “how the hell did that happen?” I’ve done CPR on literally hundreds of people from performing it on kids in a living room while their parents watched, to teenagers in the middle of the street in front of screaming friends, to adults in the work place, to large venues in front of silent crowds…

But nothing leaves you scratching your head more than spectators forming complex medical opinions based on seeing CPR being performed live and in real time for the first time. Everybody’s a $&@#ing expert.

Some of these comments are coming from some real top tier window lickers.

In my three decades of being a firefighter/EMT, I’ve seen a million ways a person can die…and many of them will leave you scratching your head as to “how the hell did that happen?” I’ve done CPR on literally hundreds of people from performing it on kids in a living room while their parents watched, to teenagers in the middle of the street in front of screaming friends, to adults in the work place, to large venues in front of silent crowds…

But nothing leaves you scratching your head more than spectators forming complex medical opinions based on seeing CPR being performed live and in real time for the first time. Everybody’s a $&@#ing expert.

Some of these comments are coming from some real top tier window lickers.
That's the best statement I'll read this week! You just put into words my thoughts and that's not an easy task even for PHD graduate....

How the NFL should kneel.....

61de0b2c19a863204afc490bcfdc6d7f

Back
Top Bottom