• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USMC033run

Default rank <4000 posts
Gunner of 2nd CivDiv Ret.
36   0
Reaction score
If any of my fellow ODT peeps that shoot open gun, that have a custom high end competition 2011 open gun for sale or trade... Please PM me.

looking for any of the following open gun 2011’s and open to others I cannot think of at the moment. Shoot me over what you have. I’m open to 9mm, 9x21, 9x23, .38 super custom open guns.

1) Infinity 2011’s
2) Atlas Gunworks 2011’s
3) Cheely 2011’s
4) Bull Armory 2011’s

I have cash and or high end firearms to trade depending on which route you’d be interested in. Please PM me directly with your offering(s).

Look on the Nationwide ads for people who are FFLs or who will ship through an FFL. Same for Armslist, GunBroker, Etc. There are only so many of them out there so you're going to have a hard time finding one quickly if you're only looking in a small geographic area. Good luck

Look on the Nationwide ads for people who are FFLs or who will ship through an FFL. Same for Armslist, GunBroker, Etc. There are only so many of them out there so you're going to have a hard time finding one quickly if you're only looking in a small geographic area. Good luck

Thank you for your reply... However, I’ll continue to stick locally and wait if need be. No rush. You’ve got to stay on top of it around here as you’ll soon find out. It gets better eventually.

I’ve only seen one or two BUL shooters competitively in the Atlanta area. Not to say there aren’t other shooters with them.. but it’s not common. And the Bullesteros is even more rare than the standard open gun from them.

As for the rest of your list... see quite a few Infinity 40 cal limited guns around here (not many open guns), but by far the most used 2011 style open gun is the PT Honcho.

Bullesteros is pretty tho. Good luck with your hunt.

I’ve only seen one or two BUL shooters competitively in the Atlanta area. Not to say there aren’t other shooters with them.. but it’s not common. And the Bullesteros is even more rare than the standard open gun from them.

As for the rest of your list... see quite a few Infinity 40 cal limited guns around here (not many open guns), but by far the most used 2011 style open gun is the PT Honcho.

Bullesteros is pretty tho. Good luck with your hunt.

Thank you brother... The rare unique is my specialty. I’ve sold many a niche market high end stuff on ODT throughout the year.

Back
Top Bottom