bullet hits my tree

another attack dog steps in facts are facts and most of you choose not to look at them just take the op's story at face value.. If none of you want to hear facts block me and don't read my comments..
So your whole premiss is that because several people say you're a dick and you act like a dick, that you're not a dick? I don't believe you, you're a dick. THATS A FACT. ask anybody.

You post a video showing someone shooting at a target to try and prove something, but In my case the shooter could have been as close as 200-300 yards but the flight of the bullet could have been 1000 yards due to the high arch of the bullet path. I've already covered what I did not know and what I did know for fact and I was there. You go ahead and search on to try and help yourself, but there's really no hope for you.

What an ass.
your avatar says it all..I really hope that is not you...lmao

the vid was to show how a bullet and the sound travel, now you say the bullet could have traveled a 1000 yards first it was 300 or so make up your mind...
pm the rest of your buddies and tell them what an ass I am hurry you need all the help you can get..

I hope you talk to daddy of the shooter with a better attitude, somehow I don't think you will.. bye bye..

FLAME AWAY......it really doesn't hurt...lol

Back
Top Bottom