• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bundy Ranch - What You're Not Being Told

That was true prior to the 14th amendment. Reconstruction. The question is, What was constructed?

I've been saying for a while now I don't see how there can't be a Civil War part 2. Slavery may have been fixed by the first one but nothing else was. In fact, it was all made worse. That's when the Fed govt began it's march towards the hydra we have today. The "passage" of the 14th is the first clue to how much power the Feds took.

The Federal Government owns nearly 650 million acres of land - almost 30 percent of the land area of the United States!

And here is a more startling statistic. The federal government owns approximately 65% of the land west of Denver, BUT it only owns 2% of the land east of Denver. And they own 98% of Alaska... It is all about control of natural resources.

Glenn Beck did a phone interview with Bundy And I think he will be on his show soon..What he seems to want is the land given back to the states, The federal Gov has no business owning that much land in the west. Many states have gotten their land back.. I think the FEDS own around 80% of Utah and Nevada.One thing we also need to understand is violence is not the answer.. There are several folks who showed up at the Ranch who had no connection to Bundy and were trying to agitate the FEDs.here is part of their conversation..http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ith-the-rights-version-of-occupy-wall-street/
Yeah after I heard all that I am reinserting my statement that this is not something I want to get involved with. The state constitution at its writing have the land to the federal Govt. No matter how you feel about them owning so much land, it is theirs and until that changes he should be paying the grazing fees that he has not got the last twenty years.... That being said it will be something stupid like this that sets it off.

Yeah after I heard all that I am reinserting my statement that this is not something I want to get involved with. The state constitution at its writing have the land to the federal Govt. No matter how you feel about them owning so much land, it is theirs and until that changes he should be paying the grazing fees that he has not got the last twenty years.... That being said it will be something stupid like this that sets it off.

As I said in another thread, people don't really seem to care if he is in the right or the wrong. He is a rallying point for those who are just fed up with the Feds.

The Federal Goverment owns no land. They CONTROL it. And they do that with arms.

To quote David Rockefeller, "own nothing, control everything."

As I said in another thread, people don't really seem to care if he is in the right or the wrong. He is a rallying point for those who are just fed up with the Feds.
You could be right, but part of the battle will be winning the hearts and minds if about 80% of the population that will not be involved.We would need them for logistics and support.However I still think we can win this by the VOTE. But our chances are getting slimmer and slimmer!

You could be right, but part of the battle will be winning the hearts and minds if about 80% of the population that will not be involved.We would need them for logistics and support.

Look at how many showed up there and stood against tyrants with guns and refused to move. How many are their in this country who would have been there, if it were logistically possible? This could all blow over when the Feds snatch Bundy and his family, but who knows. You think the guys at Lexington and Concord figured they were going to end up starting the war for Independence? And how many people felt that those who were involved at Lexington and Concord were in the wrong?

You could be right, but part of the battle will be winning the hearts and minds if about 80% of the population that will not be involved.We would need them for logistics and support.However I still think we can win this by the VOTE. But our chances are getting slimmer and slimmer!

Brother I think we are passed the point of winning by vote. I sure hope I'm wrong. The other option is not a pretty one.

After 235 years of voting we are bound to be getting close right?

Back
Top Bottom