• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bundy Ranch - What You're Not Being Told

You could be right, but part of the battle will be winning the hearts and minds if about 80% of the population that will not be involved.We would need them for logistics and support.However I still think we can win this by the VOTE. But our chances are getting slimmer and slimmer!

From the Anti-Federalist papers, Brutus III.

"The rulers of this country must be composed of very different materials from those of any other, of which history gives us any account, if the majority of the legislature are not, before many years, entirely at the devotion of the executive — and these states will soon be under the absolute domination of one, or a few, with the fallacious appearance of being governed by men of their own election."

You could be right, but part of the battle will be winning the hearts and minds if about 80% of the population that will not be involved.We would need them for logistics and support.However I still think we can win this by the VOTE. But our chances are getting slimmer and slimmer!

Obama won by vote, he received the popular vote and electoral vote. However, California's citizens voted against same-sex-marriage, only to be told by the Supreme Court that the result of the vote doesn't count. DOES the vote actually work anymore? It does if it goes the way of the Progressive movement. Don't be fooled, both parties are working together toward it. The Democrats are just wanting to get there quicker. So I guess it depends on which side you are on, as to wheteher or not the vote works.

What truly confuses me are those who talk about freedom and liberty but are quick to side with Government. Don't get me wrong, I am all for the rule of Law, when that Law is applied equally in all situations and to all people. The problem, for me, is Government soon sees itself as above or beyond the law.
We are seen as resources to sustain Government, little more than chattle property.

What truly confuses me are those who talk about freedom and liberty but are quick to side with Government. Don't get me wrong, I am all for the rule of Law, when that Law is applied equally in all situations and to all people. The problem, for me, is Government soon sees itself as above or beyond the law.
We are seen as resources to sustain Government, little more than chattle property.

I think it is because most then have to accept that fact that everything they believe is WRONG, and that is a big step for pretty much everyone. Not many people like to be wrong about anything, even when the facts show they are wrong.

You aren't supposed to be able to figure those things out. Just pay your taxes..the government will think and make decisions for you....just pay your taxes!

Back
Top Bottom