• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Burger King vs. McDonalds

Back in the day I was living 2000 miles from the city and heard about the Big Mac, sounded wonderful. So in the late 80s I was in the smoke, driving to another town I spotted a McDs and ordered a Big Mac. With enormous anticipation I took a bite and the burger went straight into the bin, never had one since. But I drove on, found a little country deli and had really great burger with the lot, mass produced crap can’t compete with the guy who really wants your custom, takes pride in what he does and wants you to come back.

Yeah Idk what it is but lately we have seen a lot of zombie threads. The other day someone quoted a 10yr old post of mine to argue with what I said. I mean seriously? I've been talking out of my ass on here for a decade and that's what you want to call me out on?
LMAO!

Since this is a resurrected thread, in '69 we would load up in my Uncle's car and go to the grocery store on Saturday. The store was fun , but we always stopped at McD's for the Big Mac...everybody got one....but now it's BK all the way, great road food. Consistent at least.

Back
Top Bottom