• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Burt's pumpkin farm gun control

KENTB

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
4   1
Reaction score
If you knew the burt like i do you would know there is more to the story than being told. The guy had a 357 pushed between his belt and jeans. Johnny burt is a long way from being a liberal and believe in gun wrights. The story is the guy was standing in the middle of school children like this a acting a little strange. He was not ask to leave he was ask to put the gun in a safer place like his pocket. If a man are woman had a gun in a safe place nothing would not be said. If thing got bad i would want friends like the burt's on my side. The guy with the gun was what make caring gun look bad to alot of people.let's said this about this guy you can not fix stupid!

if that's the case..it should have been limited to banning HIM..not every one of us from carrying. All he did was lose revenue and respect.

if that's the case..it should have been limited to banning HIM..not every one of us from carrying. All he did was lose revenue and respect.

that's how i feel, if one person is making trouble call the police and keep an eye on the person till the police arrive if he did anything too over the line then confront him but do not punish a whole group of unassociated people.

but the idiot with the gun deserved an beat down if it happened as i heard it did

Probably a no win situation for them: once it happened, they would either need to lose some of the parents and kids $$$$. or lose some of the gun community $$$.

Back
Top Bottom