• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bushmaster XM-15 at GT Distributors

above_all

Air Force Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
May be an a-hole, but not 100% a dick.
410   0
Reaction score
Stopped by GT Distributors in Rossville today. Didn't really need anything, but walked out with something anyway.

They had a number of XM-15 Bushmaster carbines on a rack that were pre-Freedom Group and made in Windham, ME. I expect they were police trades. I understand Bushmaster is considered mid-tier, but these carbines were only $599 and in excellent condition. Wound up walking out with two. May give one to my son for Christmas.

I just thought it was a pretty good price. Also been jonesing for a "carry handle" carbine for a while.

20220718_180935.jpg
20220718_180859.jpg

Stopped by GT Distributors in Rossville today. Didn't really need anything, but walked out with something anyway.

They had a number of XM-15 Bushmaster carbines on a rack that were pre-Freedom Group and made in Windham, ME. I expect they were police trades. I understand Bushmaster is considered mid-tier, but these carbines were only $599 and in excellent condition. Wound up walking out with two. May give one to my son for Christmas.

I just thought it was a pretty good price. Also been jonesing for a "carry handle" carbine for a while.

View attachment 4512257View attachment 4512264

That right there was one of my first AR's back in the day. I loved that little carbine. Nice grab! I'm going through there Wed and hope they have some then.

Back
Top Bottom