• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bushnell Trs-25 now $44.99 shipped! COUPON CODE

If I put this on my GP100 with the weigand mount will a medium height riser work or will I need to get a low mount or high mount? Will post in gunsmithing section in case this thread isn't viewed a lot. Want to get the ball rolling. Thanks

TRS25 does. you just haven't noticed it? I got 3, they ALL have it. that epoxy houses the dot projection mechanism.

I guess I haven't...I took it out of the package only briefly to make sure it worked since I had it delivered to the office, then took it home and put it in the closet. I'll check it out when I get home tonight. Couldn't have been too noticeable I guess that's a good thing lol

anyone who wants the medium mount, I have 1 for sale. I think I would prefer the high mount. medium allows the dot to connect to the front sight, by default. high, the dot is above the front sight.

anyone who wants the medium mount, I have 1 for sale. I think I would prefer the high mount. medium allows the dot to connect to the front sight, by default. high, the dot is above the front sight.

So what you're saying is you have a full co witness height and you prefer a lower 1/3 co witness? If so I'll trade with you...

I also have a brand new utg medium height mount. I am putting this on my GP100 with the weigand mount and do not need to use the utg mount.

Back
Top Bottom