• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bushnell TRS-32 for $44.98

trs 32 i was not sure about when it was $79 but now @ $45 yeahhhhh i bought one now i have vortex strike fire trs25 annnnnd trs32 soon i will know why i bought trs 32 lol

I also have a TRS25 on order, but planning on putting it on either a 10/22 takedown or a buckmark pistol. The TRS32 will be going on an AR since it already has the riser to clear front site. It looks about the same size as my primary arms red dot. This price puts it in the same league as a UTG.

TRS 32 is 5MOA, TRS25 is 3MOA, -25 is a bit smaller, so lower profile. Those are why i've gone with the 25 over the 32 -- but like you others have said, at this price having extras is affordable.

I ordered a TRS25 last week and never got a email confirmation or anything. Has anyone received theirs yet? If so how long did it take to get it?

PSA is kinda like waiting on the ATF to clear class 3 items. Nothing and then out of the blue, there is a delivery, I'm betting it will be after the first of the year before I get either of mine. I did see a TRS25 today and boy is it small. I night have to order another one just for the size alone. I've been trying to avoid ordering another rifle kit and be kind to the credit card.

Back
Top Bottom