"But, I'm only going to look!" Is a lie!

J Rich

Default rank <750 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
50   0
Reaction score
So, my son has been wanting go look around at AO. Finally we were in the area and had time. So, I say! "Hey, you want to go look around at AO?" Off we go to LOOK. Then I stumble across this LCR X. Now do I need another LCR? No, I have 2, and this makes 3. But, this is the first I've seen in person with the copper cylinder. Not to mention that it also has the fiber optic sight, lasermax red laser, and $500. I hope she will understand.

20180310_145820.jpg

So, my son has been wanting go look around at AO. Finally we were in the area and had time. So, I say! "Hey, you want to go look around at AO?" Off we go to LOOK. Then I stumble across this LCR X. Now do I need another LCR? No, I have 2, and this makes 3. But, this is the first I've seen in person with the copper cylinder. Not to mention that it also has the fiber optic sight, lasermax red laser, and $500. I hope she will understand.

View attachment 1545967
Oh she will,just don't tell her

Oh she will,just don't tell her

Sounds easy enough, but when we go shoot, she says. "When did WE get that one?"

Yes, I take my wife shooting. I want her to be able to defend the home and family with any firearm we have. Plus we have a great time shooting together.

Back
Top Bottom