• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buy/Sell Meeting Guidelines

Do your negotiating through PM's in case there's a negative feedback given so OkumaSteve can sort things out when a neg, FB is not warranted.

One thing that always helps me have good trade experiances is to make double sure all details and arraingements are clear and agreed to by both parties BEFORE the meet. Then you just have a good time.

I'm not sure if this is a rule, but this is what I go by when making a deals - buyer goes to seller.

If seller is willing to meet closer to buyer then fine, but I don't expect the seller to deliver the goods. On several occasions I've had buyers ask when I can bring them the gun. Unless I'm desperate to sell, I'm not treking halfway across town.

The other thing - many retail parking lots have active surveillance - Best Buys for one. Take that into consideration when picking a place to meet.

Before I even leave my house, as a buyer or seller, all terms will be set either by phone call, text, PM, posted, etc.

Met a great ODTer today and went smooth as it ever could. I have never ran into trouble, as I want to be clear as possible before I jump in my car.

Back
Top Bottom