• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

C-Products USGI mags $5.99

7D894232-F163-4C8B-AE2D-28EBC5A12E61.jpeg
C-Products is a supplier to US Military. They came out with a steel mag that flopped. These are aluminum.

Hell never mind. I’m not even on the right page in this discussion. I just went and checked, I bought a bunch of OK Industries mags. I got nothing with C-products. My bad!

They are NOT a military supplier, so even calling them USGI mags is misleading. Not to take away from the quality, but they do not sell to the us government, they didn’t get the contract.

Sounds like you are privy to info I do not have. I know they used to supply to military, along with NHMTG, OKAY, even HK steel mags. So we now only have a single supplier?

Sounds like you are privy to info I do not have. I know they used to supply to military, along with NHMTG, OKAY, even HK steel mags. So we now only have a single supplier?

Suppliers are:
Colt (manufactured by Okay Industries)
Brownells
Center
Okay Industries

NHMTG never had a contract either, just like c-products.

Well got mags in today. The baseplates are bushmaster so I called Global ordinance. Custmer service stated they are made by c products for bushmaster old new stock i guess. For the price not gonna complain. Just fyi

Back
Top Bottom