• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

C&R Pics

mosin-nagant-rifles-stored-on-racks-in-1930s-finn-armory-along-with-chauchats-and-a-maxim.jpg

plenty of c&r there

Picked up an all matching and what appears to be all original 1955 H&R M1 Garand. It's in great shape with original finish, but some goober removed the stenciled rack number on the stock. That's something I'd rather have left original, part of its history. Now if I can ever get out and shoot one of these that would be great.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Got my Field Grade Garand ordered 3/16, Won the lottery ME1 and TE1+! August 43 w a 10-54 barrel. All SA parts and I think a post war stock. I think the only thing keeping it from Service Grade rating was the finish. Happy to have an awesome shooter! Thank you CMP!

PS

Took it to the range today and it is a nail driver!

IMG_6320.JPG
IMG_6321.JPG
IMG_6324.JPG
IMG_6325.JPG
IMG_6329.JPG

Picked up an all matching and what appears to be all original 1955 H&R M1 Garand. It's in great shape with original finish, but some goober removed the stenciled rack number on the stock. That's something I'd rather have left original, part of its history. Now if I can ever get out and shoot one of these that would be great.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

She looks great

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

So this makes 3 ? Wowza

Got my Field Grade Garand ordered 3/16, Won the lottery ME1 and TE1+! August 43 w a 10-54 barrel. All SA parts and I think a post war stock. I think the only thing keeping it from Service Grade rating was the finish. Happy to have an awesome shooter! Thank you CMP!

PS

Took it to the range today and it is a nail driver!

View attachment 806850 View attachment 806853 View attachment 806854 View attachment 806856 View attachment 806858
Awesome. Nice snag and score!

Back
Top Bottom