• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cabela's store opening in Acworth, GA

Not that it matters to me, but no one has mentioned that Academy Sports is currently building a store on Main St. Cartersville. The huge Lake Point sports complex is apparently already making a big impact on the area.

Not that it matters to me, but no one has mentioned that Academy Sports is currently building a store on Main St. Cartersville. The huge Lake Point sports complex is apparently already making a big impact on the area.

Went to Dalton Academy Sports a couple of weeks ago...Was not impressed with there prices at all, a friend was with me and asked about prices...Every time he seemed interested in something, I told him I knew where he could buy it for less.

Went to Dalton Academy Sports a couple of weeks ago...Was not impressed with there prices at all, a friend was with me and asked about prices...Every time he seemed interested in something, I told him I knew where he could buy it for less.

I'm not endorsing it, just saying it is under construction. I've only been in a store once, the one in Hiram.

That's awesome! Love academy. Not so much for guns or ammo, but the rest of the store rocks.

Back
Top Bottom