• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Calling all GA Off-Roaders

Yes, it is private property. I used to go there all the time until I got a warning for trespassing. You won't catch me going back there anymore. I see plenty of people back there all the time because I pass it every day on my way to work but I'm not going to risk it. It's not worth it if you ask me. There's only a few good trails back there anyways.

i've been out there dozens of times. never knew this. any other good places (legal) in the area?

It belongs to Hansen Aggregate company. They have been repeatedly fined by the EPD for erosion control violations because of the trespassers tearing up the place.

It belongs to Hansen Aggregate company. They have been repeatedly fined by the EPD for erosion control violations because of the trespassers tearing up the place.

Yep. Hence the reason they are constantly trying to block off the entrances with rocks, logs and fences.

i've been out there dozens of times. never knew this. any other good places (legal) in the area?

Not really. I don't do much offroading anymore because the only good legal places to go are too far away. I usually go up to Beasleys Knob in Blairsville a few times a year though.

Not really. I don't do much offroading anymore because the only good legal places to go are too far away. I usually go up to Beasleys Knob in Blairsville a few times a year though.

from what ive read, beasleys knob is too much for my little XJ.... north ga has all the good ****

- - - Updated - - -

i dont think ive seen any no trespassing signs either

from what ive read, beasleys knob is too much for my little XJ.... north ga has all the good ****

- - - Updated - - -

i dont think ive seen any no trespassing signs either

Your XJ would be okay at Beasleys Knob. Hell last time I was there there was a couple stock XJ's and a ZJ there. You just have to be careful what trails you go on.

There's no no trespassing signs because people rip them down whenever they put them up. They have all the entrances blocked off for a reason though.

Not trying to derail the thread but...
Do you need no trespassing signs in your yard? or is it OK for guys to spin their 35" Mud TAs there too? Signs or not if it aint yours and you dont have the owners permission you're trespassing.
I'm sure you probably don't realize this but you can be arrested for trespass under the criminal code and held responsible for damages under the civil code. Since the EPD fines are generally in the tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars you could find yourself being sued to cover them. As well as the damage done to the repeated attempts at grassing,installing silt fences, grading sediment basins and other best management practices. Kinda like getting caught inside a vandalized business or residence, you might not have torn it up but your simply being there makes you guilty.
Please stick to approved ORV areas so all offroaders don't look like a bunch of vandals and yahoos.

Last edited:
Not trying to derail the thread but...
Do you need no trespassing signs in your yard? or is it OK for guys to spin their 35" Mud TAs there too?
I'm sure you probably don't realize this but you can be arrested for trespass under the criminal code and held responsible for damages under the civil code. Signs or not if it aint yours you're trespassing. Since the EPD fines are generally in the tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars you could find yourself being sued to cover them. Kinda like getting caught inside a vandalized business or residence, you might not have torn it up but your simply being there makes you guilty.
Please stick to approved ORV areas so all offroaders don't look like a bunch of vandals and yahoos.

Nowhere near as fun...

I'm down for something. Let me know a date. Maybe we should post about our pos' so you can find a place fun for everyone so you know how extreme or not extreme you should be looking for.
88 4Runner
Soild axel swaped with lockrites front and rear 4.88 gears all on old 33 bfg muds. Can fit probably 37s but who can buy tires after they have found ODT haha.

Back
Top Bottom