• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Calling all GA Off-Roaders

Your XJ would be okay at Beasleys Knob. Hell last time I was there there was a couple stock XJ's and a ZJ there. You just have to be careful what trails you go on.

There's no no trespassing signs because people rip them down whenever they put them up. They have all the entrances blocked off for a reason though.

I'll go up there one day...

I'm down for something. Let me know a date. Maybe we should post about our pos' so you can find a place fun for everyone so you know how extreme or not extreme you should be looking for.
88 4Runner
Soild axel swaped with lockrites front and rear 4.88 gears all on old 33 bfg muds. Can fit probably 37s but who can buy tires after they have found ODT haha.

I got a 96 XJ 4x4, 3 inch lift and 31's. its my dd so nothing too crazy.

Depending on where and when I'm in. I'm off on Sundays and Mondays but can usually get any day off with a little notice.

01 TJ, 6" of total lift, 35" MTZ's, OX lockers front and rear, 4.56 gears, 8k lb winch, other misc crap.

Your XJ would be okay at Beasleys Knob. Hell last time I was there there was a couple stock XJ's and a ZJ there. You just have to be careful what trails you go on.

There's no no trespassing signs because people rip them down whenever they put them up. They have all the entrances blocked off for a reason though.

Wonder how my old CJ5 would do?

Back
Top Bottom