• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cam Newton gets my vote!!!

fowl61

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
31   0
Reaction score
I've seen some really good players this year in college football, but this kid from Auburn is something. LSU's defense is pretty good and he went through them like he was playing a high school team. He's got the size and toughness of Tim Teabow and the quickness of Michael Vick when he was at VT. I think I heard on ESPN that he was actually at Florida and decided to leave when Teabow came back for his senior year. I'll bet Urban Myer has nightmares about losing this kid. I'm a DAWG fan so I know Mark Richt and Todd Grantham are having nightmares about how they will stop him. As it stands now, Cam Newton has to be the front-runner for the Heisman. What do you guys think???

I like Newton and think he is one of the best in the ncaa but being a gators fan i can't help but think what could've been if he would've stayed in the swamp. Kellen Moore from boise gets my vote. i aint never seen someone take a team down field late in the 4th like he can!

I wonder if Auburn puts a laptop in each endzone and tells him to run and get it? Good player though, very patient runner. If he wasn't on Auburns team I doubt they would have the record they do.

Newton reminds me of Vince Young. Young was one of the few guys who could almost win a game by himself. I'll bet Pete Carroll and USC would agree on that one. I'm just not sure how good a passer he is. With his talent and Auburn winning, he's going to be hard to beat in the Heisman. I think Kellen Moore is a great player and he may get to prove it in the BCS Championship game. I think Boise can play with anyone for a game or two. I just don't know how they would do in a conference like the SEC, Big Ten or Big 12. I know I would love to see them and Oregon go at it. That would be an awesome game to watch.

Back
Top Bottom