• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Camping scare stories.

Had an old house we were working on in Woodville Ga. Guy that owned it had to go to Atlanta to get some materials and I stayed at the house. Got time for bed and I decided to stay in the front room with the door closed with a fire going. was sitting there and the door opened and I got up to close it. Sat back down on the couch and something touched my leg. I looked down and could see a dent in my thigh and the cloth being pushed down like a finger was doing it. You can do the same to yourself and feel it. Anyway the pressure went away and I told the haint we sharing this room tonight cause its the only heat I got and no vehicle to get away from here. Didnt sleep real well but wasnt touched again

ghosteses

Two come to mind. But they can be explained. Years ago me and some friends went to a rope bridge that went over a decent size river in north Georgia mountains. It was up pretty high. We went in the middle of the night. I don’t know why so don’t ask lol. The moon was full and bright so we didn’t have flashlights turned on while we walked back on the trail to the car. I just randomly turned on my flash light and pointed it on a tree branch. There was a Beautiful white owl. Just sitting there. We were like 5 feet away. While we were just staring at it something very close howled. It was loud. Everyone took off running. I’m a husky fella so I was slow. I managed to grab one of my friends that tried to take off and leave me. Lol I didn’t let him go til we got back to the car. I told him if I go, we go lol. I’m not sure if Georgia has wolves. But it sounded like one. And no it wasn’t a yote.

2nd one

Last hunting season I was in a ground blind. Just before sunrise a bob cat screamed about 10 feet behind me. Scared the piss outta me. At least I hope it was a bob cat.
You don’t have to be first, but you can‘t be last.

This picture was taken by a friend of mine while he was in a bar in Ybor City. The building used to be a church. The lady is sitting next to a post where someone was hung. If you look closely at the head of the guy to her left, you can see the right side of his head through her head.

AB1FE858-4F9F-4EB6-B519-BFBA025983CA.jpeg

The stories were 30 years apart and those 2 fellers never knew each other but saw the same things. I carried my dog down there one time on a leash and when we hit the bottom he froze up and was headed back to the truck. A lot of Civil War history in that area near Union Point Ga. Spose to be the site of an old hospital there in Union Point and it is told you can here screams sometimes from the patients that were there, stories of minnie balls found with teeth marks from being bit down on when someone was having a limb amputated.
Summer of ‘60 I was working on the groundskeeping crew at Fort Pulaski. There were several places where weird stuff happened. Most common was the area that had been the hospital ward, where many people said they heard moans and screams. Another was the office of the Fort commander, where visitors would say when they walked in they glimpsed a man in a Confederate officer’s uniform sitting at the desk there. Third place was the old powder magazine, people said they would feel a cold breeze and someone brush by them.

The stories were 30 years apart and those 2 fellers never knew each other but saw the same things. I carried my dog down there one time on a leash and when we hit the bottom he froze up and was headed back to the truck. A lot of Civil War history in that area near Union Point Ga. Spose to be the site of an old hospital there in Union Point and it is told you can here screams sometimes from the patients that were there, stories of minnie balls found with teeth marks from being bit down on when someone was having a limb amputated.

Back
Top Bottom