• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Can a gun shop sell a lower that's been purchased?

I ordered it when i was 20 years old. They told me i had to be 21 to get it so i waited until i turned 21. Now i am 21 have my ccw ect ect
You should have went to the FFL and refused to accept the transfer and wait until you're of legal age to buy a "firearm".

Last edited:
See if they will work with you!! I would have a hidden recorder during you meet. If they don't work with you, you can take them to small claims court..But two things to file a case is going to cost, and whether or not you have the back up documents to prove your case..Also don't know if a recording would be admissible in court. Can't hurt to try, but if you are not awarded a judgement cost wise it will not be worth it..Really bites for you but, Let the buyer be ware..just sayin.

See if they will work with you!! I would have a hidden recorder during you meet. If they don't work with you, you can take them to small claims court..But two things to file a case is going to cost, and whether or not you have the back up documents to prove your case..Also don't know if a recording would be admissible in court. Can't hurt to try, but if you are not awarded a judgement cost wise it will not be worth it..Really bites for you but, Let the buyer be ware..just sayin.
Iv got my receipts from psa and foward emails to send the lower to the shop. But i agree id like to talk with them and try to get it replaced or refunded for what i had into it.

Back
Top Bottom