• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can any of you knowledgeable C&R people give me any advice on possible values of these please?

Liberty_Bell

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
199   0
Reaction score
Message_1552189105402_resized.jpg
At left, the top layer of 5 derringers, includes several 'Southerner' models, the brass handled model 2nd down on left is a Colt 1st model derringer if I'm not mistaken. On the right photo, the middle derringer is a 4 barrel Remington, the bottom is a 'C. Sharps' 4 barrel pepperbox chambered in .22lr if I'm not mistaken. The Sharps is like new, looking as if it has never been fired. The top long barrel model I'm unsure about who the maker was. All are chambered in .41 RF except for the C. Sharps pepperbox. All have great rifling and are in operational condition if I had some black powder .41 RF ammo (other than the 3 original rounds that are displayed in the case).

Message_1552189244005.jpg

Message_1552188138409.jpg

Above on right is a Colt 3rd model "Thuer" derringer in .41 RF. On the left is. Colt 'Old Line' open top revolver chambered in .22 short. I have looked these all up through Colt's website and determined their date of manufacture but have misplaced the dates at the moment.

Message_1552188265072.jpg

Message_1552188286434.jpg
Message_1552188639449.jpg

Thanks, you guys for your expertise and information. I have no doubt that you all know far more than I. I acquired these from a dear friend, many decades older than myself, who has since passed on. He kept them in a corner curio display cabinet with them lying on the shelves in random places. After I purchased them from him I took an antique glass-lined oak cigar case I had purchased years ago from a member on the old GON website and made my own display/storage case from it. If any of you guys ( or gals) can give me any ideas as to what the values might be either separate or as a set, I would be very grateful. Thanks again and God bless

I appreciate both of your replies and advice. I'll try GB first and see what I can find there. And I appreciate knowing of the show in December. My 2 oldest sons and grandkids live fairly near Franklin so I'm guessing they're gonna have a visit from Dad, ha. I appreciate all advice and responses. Take care and God bless.

Back
Top Bottom