• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can I legally shoot in the woods?

You've got to be kidding us....:frusty:

Pretty much every bit of land out there belongs to somebody, whether private or public land.

If I were to catch somebody shooting on my property without my permission, they would be in some serious legal trouble.

I'm sure it's someone's, but I couldn't tell who's. and I can't look it up without an address, which I don't have because its in the middle of no where. Lol. It costs $10 to be able to get a map view, and I'm not sure ill even figure out what I need to know then.

I'm sure it's someone's, but I couldn't tell who's. and I can't look it up without an address, which I don't have because its in the middle of no where. Lol. It costs $10 to be able to get a map view, and I'm not sure ill even figure out what I need to know then.

Are you smoking a rock right now? Dude if it was in the middle of now where how did you find it, there is some road near it to verify location. Get on the local county tax database like everyone has just suggested

You don't have to have an address to look up property information. I worked in the Land Surveying field for 12 years (still do part time), and anyone can walk into the Tax Accessors office and get the info. You need to find the property on one of the Parcel Maps (aerial view), figure out which parcel it is and pull the info to that parcel. Some counties may still have index cards with the info, but for the most part most have the info in public computers. One of the clerks will be able to assist you, that's their job. Granted you will need to know the general area the property is in, in order to find it on one of the maps.

Back
Top Bottom