• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Can someone price a gun for me please?

iShOOtSiG

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
10   1
Reaction score
Can someone price a gun for me please?

Caliber: 20 gauge

I have a Mossberg 500 20 gauge that I'm looking to sell to a friend of mine. I got it as a kicker on a buy and I sold the other gun that came with it for what I paid on both guns together. Anything I make will be 100% profit but I don't want to "give it away" or charge to much. Can someone give me an idea on what its worth please. Its in 95% condition. Its the bottom shotgun in the picture. I was thinking $200-$250 but I just want to see what yall thought. Thanks. I'm throwing in a box of 20 gauge shells (only $7).

Pictures:
1356447464_0.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would try to sell for $150.00. It would sell immediately, be a good deal for the buyer and $150 profit for you.

If you try to go $200 - $250, you are going to have to wait longer to sell it...

I would try to sell for $150.00. It would sell immediately, be a good deal for the buyer and $150 profit for you.

If you try to go $200 - $250, you are going to have to wait longer to sell it...

IMHO, it's a nice youth gun. $150-$175 to a family where a young person can learn and enjoy.

$175 package deal for a friend. I've seen those shotguns go $240 new. With that camo job I'd definitely say $175 if it's in like new condition for ammo and all.

Shrek926:1537694 said:

IMHO, it's a nice youth gun. $150-$175 to a family where a young person can learn and enjoy.
Bingo!

Back
Top Bottom