• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can you identify the gun this trespasser has?

And brown….

seriously though….that’s a future Hunter/ gun enthusiast learning the woods….
Exactly, this could be a teachable moment….. If I caught him on my property, we would definitely have a conversation about trespassing, but if he’s interested in the outdoors and hunting……that’s a seed that needs watering.

Exactly, this could be a teachable moment….. If I caught him on my property, we would definitely have a conversation about trespassing, but if he’s interested in the outdoors and hunting……that’s a seed that needs watering.

This. A kid interested in taking his air rifle out into the woods is someone I would take some time with. Maybe in exchange for some teaching he could do some odd jobs and learn a thing or 2 that will help him develop into worthwhile young man. Just good stuff.

Maybe the world is just different now but I wandered quite a bit with my pellet rifle as a kid (80s-90s). I knew what to point it at and what not to point it at. I certainly trespassed through woods, across creeks, and found some good fish ponds too. I didn't really hunt on anybody's property but ours, but I explored every inch that I could walk. If I saw that boy on or near my property, nothing in my mind would trigger a threat warning. Just a boy learning how to be a boy. I know, I know, I'm a sheep that will be culled during the apocalypse because I'm soft.

Back
Top Bottom