Can you "permanently attach" a suppressor to increase barrel/OAL?

AngryJesus

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
32   0
Reaction score
Not that I'm planning on doing it, just popped in my head a few days ago and am curious. I could see this being useful for someone that wants a budget suppressed sbr... Permanently attach a Form 1 suppressor on a AR pistol and Then put a stock on it?

I think they are sexy! But way to expensive dor me to ever buy. I like building them anyways.
To me the stock is the ugliest part of the DD Rifles. And whatever that Keymod\Keyhole rail **** is that's popular now just has zero appeal to me. But... I'm definitely NOT cutting edge trendy or tacticool in any way.

To me the stock is the ugliest part of the DD Rifles. And whatever that Keymod\Keyhole rail **** is that's popular now just has zero appeal to me. But... I'm definitely NOT cutting edge trendy or tacticool in any way.
To me, keymod rails make more sense. Its lower profile, lighter, and feels nicer in your hand than holding on to a quadrail. Function > Form, i dig 'em.

Yeah, it's possible to have a silenced upper that takes the gun out of SBR classification.

But what you can't legally do is possess a too-short barrel or barreled upper for your rifle, as you save up $ and shop around for the right can and the right smith to permanently attach it. So watch out for "constructive possession".

Back
Top Bottom