• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cannon safe

I've had a safe for forty+ years....never have I had a "lockout" . Then again, I only have the manual dial. Not an electronic one. My dad had a safe older than mine, now my brother has it...never locked out of that one either. Never seen a dial failure. Of course I ain't saying it Dosent happen.

It's rare but they do / can fail...

It's rare but they do / can fail...
I guess I/we have just had good luck with the S&G dials....mine has a key to lock the dial. After watching Blaze and the other guy he works with, on the few shows I've seen, it looks fairly easy to get into just about any of them....IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCED. I highly doubt just the avg joe can watch a you tube thread and drill a safe.

I guess I/we have just had good luck with the S&G dials....mine has a key to lock the dial. After watching Blaze and the other guy he works with, on the few shows I've seen, it looks fairly easy to get into just about any of them....IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCED. I highly doubt just the avg joe can watch a you tube thread and drill a safe.

All depends on the quality of the safe man... There is some real crap on the market, none that come with S&G locks though, sooooooo I'm pretty sure your good.

Back
Top Bottom