• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cant believe THIS is worth $400

Black Mountain Industries

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
87   0
Reaction score
I was digging through the closet, and well...
i cant believe i actually found something valuable...
More so i cant believe that its worth $400+, if only there was someone that wanted to trade a weapon for it. lol ;)
sfsdf.jpg

I had that exact one, I am not sure where it is. I think we may have sold it for a few dollars in a garage sale........................Nooooooooooooooo

I had that exact one, I am not sure where it is. I think we may have sold it for a few dollars in a garage sale........................Nooooooooooooooo
I was looking at it, trying to figure out why we kept it all these years. Then checked online, and my jaw dropped hard against the desk.

Just showed my wife, she said she would not have sold it in the garage sale...........Its around here somewhere, but who knows where...........Now to begin the search.

Just showed my wife, she said she would not have sold it in the garage sale...........Its around here somewhere, but who knows where...........Now to begin the search.
Better find it, im seeing mine as a down-payment for my next project or getting something nice for the better 1/2.

Better find it, im seeing mine as a down-payment for my next project or getting something nice for the better 1/2.

Thats my mission for tomorrow.........or later today......What year is yours from? My Grandma gave me mine when I was a kid sometime in the early to mid 80's.

Back
Top Bottom