• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can't Stay Logged in.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably something to do with a site upgrade..... As with pretty much any "upgrade," some stuff always gets worse.

Google chrome might as well be a virus. Not sure if it has anything to do with this particular problem, but If I'm using a machine that has Google Chrome installed, I delete that **** ASAP. Your machine will thank you for it.

Since you're running a Mac, turn on its "autofill" function (safari, preferences, autofill, (check the) user names and passwords) and then you can elect it to store whichever blog's password you want.. will then automatically fill in your handle or email name and password for you every time you visit the ODT., a piece of pie.

by the way.. ODT's been logging me out as well these past few days and Safari is my native browser.

I noticed this on both work and home PCs running Chrome.

Seems to ignore the 'keep me logged in' checkbox and log you out every 8-12 hours or so. I was on last night, but found myself logged out this AM, although that might have been on the two different laptops, I was working from home last night.

Not a huge deal for me since Chrome automatically fills in the ID and password as soon as I type "s" in the box. Just something new.

I experience it off and on. It could be time dependent, might have something to do with selecting the 'old' style view, happens if the browser get's closed, (I usually have it open all the time), who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom