• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cant wait for the new DD 308's to hit the streets

bjordaninatl

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
40   0
Reaction score
I have been considering an AR10 build for a while, but after seeing those friggin' things, I am just gonna wait and buy one. So stoked. Any particular recommendations other than the usual, trigger, BCG and Omega Rail upgrades?

Attachments

• AR 10 pic.jpg
    AR 10 pic.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 34
have you seen more specs or seen one in person? so far it's been vaporware, even at the NRA show they didn't have a prototype or anything. I'm in the market for an AR10 in the near future but everything I've seen has said "TBA". no weights or much in the way of specs, and as always I'm curious to see what parts are proprietary for the DD version.

Normally the DD guns are what I recommend to friends looking for a good AR but having not seen any specs (besides the tentative ones in the DD/AR15 catalog publications (very nice BTW)), I"ll hold off a bit longer. I'm sure it will be very solid gun (assuming that's why it's taking a while) but might have to go with a PWS MK216 in the mean time.

I might be doing a ar10 style rifle this year myself. So far the highest front runner for me though is the dpms g2 ap4, unless DD can get theirs under 7.5lbs

Back
Top Bottom