• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Canvassing by NRA?

I’m glad someone’s doing this. I’ve already received mail with an absentee ballot application 4 times in the last 2 weeks. The envelope looks all official like it’s from the guvment, but you read the fine print and it’s from a Democrap PAC. My wife and I both signed up for absentee before the last election and when we got the first application I had thought I had already signed up (which we did), and that’s when I read it and figured it out. With this move and the fact that I’ve seen 3 times as many Dem commercials on tv than Repub’s tells me there’s a ton of outside money being thrown into the accounts of them, and they’re spending it. Vote harvesting, PAC’s, and contributions need to be regulated, but that’ll never happen.

I’m glad someone’s doing this. I’ve already received mail with an absentee ballot application 4 times in the last 2 weeks. The envelope looks all official like it’s from the guvment, but you read the fine print and it’s from a Democrap PAC. My wife and I both signed up for absentee before the last election and when we got the first application I had thought I had already signed up (which we did), and that’s when I read it and figured it out. With this move and the fact that I’ve seen 3 times as many Dem commercials on tv than Repub’s tells me there’s a ton of outside money being thrown into the accounts of them, and they’re spending it. Vote harvesting, PAC’s, and contributions need to be regulated, but that’ll never happen.

Save everything. Please do not throw it away. It may be useful at some point.

#stopthesteal

Back
Top Bottom