• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carfax

KrisD

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
Anyone got an account? We bought a truck and the previous owner scratched a name out and refuses to help get it fixed and i must file for a bonded title and need a carfax

man that sucks. i've had a few folks screw up something on a title like writing the name in the wrong place and that is a GIANT pain in the ass to fix. if i recall had to get both parties to sign a form and have it notarized

man that sucks. i've had a few folks screw up something on a title like writing the name in the wrong place and that is a GIANT pain in the ass to fix. if i recall had to get both parties to sign a form and have it notarized
It should be that easy but the previous owner sold it to the guy i bought it from and refuses to help. he thinks its been tampered with and he will not lift a finger. The DMV cleared the truck and told him its simply a signature and were done. Preventing me from selling it for 4 months now dragging his ass.

if worse comes to worst you can part out the truck and scrap it.
scrap yard will take a jumped title as long as it isnt stolen or
there is a lien held against it

It should be that easy but the previous owner sold it to the guy i bought it from and refuses to help. he thinks its been tampered with and he will not lift a finger. The DMV cleared the truck and told him its simply a signature and were done. Preventing me from selling it for 4 months now dragging his ass.

offer him $

Its a 30k truck lol Not scrapping it. The bonded title is handling everything as i have proof of purchase and what not. Just looking for a carfax but i ended up buying it thanks.

Back
Top Bottom