Carhartt Jacket Size Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Okay yall I've had this dark brown Carhartt canvas jacket since 2015. I aint been able to wear it cause it's a medium and I aint no kinda medium. My older daughter bought it for me for Christmas in 14 at some outlet somewhere and the short story is I couldn't return/exchange it. I think she did that on purpose so she could wear it. But it's one of them thick heavy material kinds with the hood that all the cool trendy Rednecks had in 2014 and 2015.They're like $100.00 plus new.
Short story is I can't use it and I wanna give it to someone who can. I thought about doing a regular random number deal kinda give away but I really wanted to give it to someone more needy than me. Sooo... with that in mind do any of yall really NEED it or know someone that does? I don't care who it is. If you have poor needy in laws, younguns, grand younguns, neighbors etc. I will send it to whoever really needs it and ship it for free. But I'm almost certain I won't be able to get it out before Christmas. And no I don't want to give it to Goodwill so they can sell it for $65.00.
Damn, I guess I do need to figure out a way to decide who gets it. I guess I'll assume that whoever claims it first is claiming it for a good cause.
ch1.jpg
ch1.jpg

Attachments

• ch2.jpg
    ch2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 14
I wear a medium, but I already have a couple that have the hoods. I don't really care for the hoods.
I'm sure somebody will come along.
Great gesture.
Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom