• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Carhartt or Duluth Trading?

Given the opportunity, I buy Duluth, primarily because of Carhartt's policy on mandatory staff vaccination. There's not a lot an individual can really do to a company that behaves that way other than to stop buying from them.

Exactly but too many people don't care if they feed the liberal agenda by giving liberal companies their money and then they fuss when the liberals pass stupid policies if we take the time to educate ourselves and spend our money with better companies it wouldn't solve everything but it would be a step in the right direction.

I use to wear Carharrt but quit buying when they started producing their stuff in Mexico and the prices didn’t drop. Now I buy the Smhidt (sp?) brand at tractor supply. Sure they’re made in Mexico too, but the pants are a 1/3 of the cost of Carhartt. I have had good luck with the Dickies also.

Given the opportunity, I buy Duluth, primarily because of Carhartt's policy on mandatory staff vaccination. There's not a lot an individual can really do to a company that behaves that way other than to stop buying from them.

That is the same reason I quit buying Hornady ammo they did their employees the same way get the jab or get out.

For hard work and long lasting wear....what say you? For the record I'm a Carhartt guy. Got a coat that'll probably outlive me!
Duluth Trading makes some great stuff. I highly recommend. Well designed and well built. I gave up on Carhartt when they went all in on the vaccine mandates etc with their employees. Eff em.

I've had Duluth underwear (the fancy armachillo cooling stuff) in the weekly rotation for over 5 years now. Finally ordering some more because I shrank, not the clothing.

Same with pants and shirts. Wear well and last as long as I remember.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom