• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Carhartt or Duluth Trading?

Duluth stuff is expensive. It's high quality. They have materials that breathe well in hot, humid weather. I need a lot of pockets at work (even if cargo shorts/pants might have become a fashion faux pas) and they have them. It's worth it to me. Plus, I go to Florida somewhat regularly and drive past their store in Jacksonville.

Ima Blow Y’all’s Minds-

These are made in the Prison system Oregon or Washington- I don’t remember which.

I’ve been wearing them since 2014.

The doubles Wear better & last longer than the Carhartt pants before they went thin & woke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great stuff right here, we wear it daily.

Duluth Trading is miles better than todays Carharrt. Solid clothes that are comfortable and last forever. Also, you can comfortably buy them mail order since they will take back anything that doesn't fit and it won't cost you a cent.

Carharrt's stuff all seems to be made in China these days, and simply doesn't wear as well as the old stuff. Plus they've gone woke, although not as bad as Levis.

Duluth Trading for me.

Edit: I actually have both. The pants and undies are Duluth Trading and shirts and Jackets Carhartt

This is me. I REALLY like them both. You can't go wrong with either.

Duluth denim jeans are on sale right now for $45. They're good stuff. I'm partial to the double flex relaxed fit. You can work in them and not be uncomfortable.

Really good quality stuff too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm curious about these...

Back
Top Bottom