• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cash back! LL Bean 9%, Bass Pro 9%, REI 6%, Cabella's 6%, and more...

Real Time

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
27   0
Reaction score
My daughter's Lacrosse team is doing a new fundraiser. It's the first decent fundraiser I've seen in the history of programs pounding parents for money. I thought I would share it with my ODT brothers since it seems to be geared towards "man" purchases

It's a shopping app called Shopping Boss. Its an exclusive app for school/church fundraisers. Once logged, on you create an account and your own electronic wallet. From there you and your family (whoever you give access) shop with the listed retailers and earn cash back. The app allows you purchase electronic gift cards that are immediately available for use either online or at brick and mortar retailers. The only restriction is that you can't use the gift cards you purchase to purchase other gift cards.

Man Stuff I pulled out of the retailer list - (cash back immediately goes to your electronic wallet - to spend or request a check)

9% = Bass Pro - Jiffy Lube - Lands End - LL Bean - Omaha Steaks - Nike - Shutterfly
6% = REI - Cabellas - Gander Mountain -Petco - Longhorns - Columbia Sports Wear
6% - XBOX Live - Footlocker - Papa Johns - Groupon - Zappos - Overtons - Carnival Cruise
6% - Applebees - Caribou Coffee - Chili's
3% - Home Depot - Lowes - Staples - CVS

Nice Restaurants - 6% - Morton's - McCormick & Schmicks - Maggiano's

The cost of the app is only $20 - The card expires December 1, 2017.

So who does it benefit? If you make any significant purchases from any of the retailers listed above, the app will quickly pay for itself and start putting money back in your pocket. Since these are essentially gift cards, you can often combine them with your other discounts. If you have a card that earns rewards, you then get the reward points and the cash back. You can share the app with your family...the more you spend the more you save.

If you are interested or have questions, please PM me. I am in the Cumming area. I can meet in the surrounding area or can handle the transaction electronically. You can check my feedback and see that I do things right. Thanks for reading.

My daughter's Lacrosse team is doing a new fundraiser. It's the first decent fundraiser I've seen in the history of programs pounding parents for money. I thought I would share it with my ODT brother since it seems to be geared towards "man" purchases

It's a shopping app called Shopping Boss. Its an exclusive app for school/church fundraisers. Once logged, on you create an account and your own electronic wallet. From there you and your family (whoever you give access) shop with the listed retailers and earn cash back. The app allows you purchase electronic gift cards that are immediately available for use either online or at brick and mortar retailers. The only restriction is that you can't use the gift cards you purchase to purchase other gift cards.

Man Stuff I pulled out of the retailer list - (cash back immediately goes to your electronic wallet - to spend or request a check)

9% = Bass Pro - Jiffy Lube - Lands End - LL Bean - Omaha Steaks - Nike - Shutterfly
6% = REI - Cabellas - Gander Mountain -Petco - Longhorns - Columbia Sports Wear
6% - XBOX Live - Footlocker - Papa Johns - Groupon - Zappos - Overtons - Carnival Cruise
6% - Applebees - Caribou Coffee - Chili's
3% - Home Depot - Lowes - Staples - CVS

Nice Restaurants - 6% - Morton's - McCormick & Schmicks - Maggiano's

The cost of the app is only $20 - The card expires December 1, 2017.

So who does it benefit? If you make any significant purchases from any of the retailers listed above, the app will quickly pay for itself and start putting money back in your pocket. Since these are essentially gift cards, you can often combine them with your other discounts. If you have a card that earns rewards, you then get the reward points and the cash back. You can share the app with your family...the more you spend the more you save.

If you are interested or have questions, please PM me. I am in the Cumming area. I can meet in the surrounding area or can handle the transaction electronically. You can check my feedback and see that I do things right. Thanks for reading.
I currently have one my high school next door neighbor turned me on to. It does work, I just have not frequented stores with the higher percentages of cash back. Thanks.

FB_IMG_1486951475711.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom