• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CBC Industries complete uppers/barrels

give the guys at bullseye in lawrenceville a call they had a few different CBC options in stock with the bcg and charging handle for a really good deal can't remember off the top of my head but under $400. and the ones without the bcg and charging handle were like right at $300. They seemed to be well made when i was playing with it.

give the guys at bullseye in lawrenceville a call they had a few different CBC options in stock with the bcg and charging handle for a really good deal can't remember off the top of my head but under $400. and the ones without the bcg and charging handle were like right at $300. They seemed to be well made when i was playing with it.

Thats who i got it through. I was gonna order it online and called the guy to get a feel for how he does business and told him i knew jeremy at Bullseye so i ordered it though them. Bullseye has a few in stock now but they are 16" Barrels with 12" handguard

They have seemed pretty cool whenever ive gone. I know jason pretty well and jeremy called me on A Sunday when he was off to let me know he threw my order in. I guess everyone has different experiences.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom