• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CBD Oil - no longer a skeptic

Ok…where i am confused about on the CBD oil with THC in micro amounts… FULL SPECTRUM i think they call it ? Whatev-
Lots of folks say its the stuff , that it works miracles on back aches, knee joints , blah blah. I accept that and say cool ! I am all for it.
Sometimes they get a slight amount of ‘relief’ and they want to increase the cbd amounts of thc tincture to the next or even two levels up. They say it worked wonders !! They felt better than ever!

Where i am confused is if they smoke some pot, wouldnt their “pain , ailments, diseases, and whatnot” be in just as much of remission as before with the cbd oil vs. raw marijuana flower consumed by smoking ? Or even eating it ?

Ok…where i am confused about on the CBD oil with THC in micro amounts… FULL SPECTRUM i think they call it ? Whatev-
Lots of folks say its the stuff , that it works miracles on back aches, knee joints , blah blah. I accept that and say cool ! I am all for it.
Sometimes they get a slight amount of ‘relief’ and they want to increase the cbd amounts of thc tincture to the next or even two levels up. They say it worked wonders !! They felt better than ever!

Where i am confused is if they smoke some pot, wouldnt their “pain , ailments, diseases, and whatnot” be in just as much of remission as before with the cbd oil vs. raw marijuana flower consumed by smoking ? Or even eating it ?
Yes, just smoke or eat the flower of the plant. All you need

Back
Top Bottom