• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CBD Oil - no longer a skeptic

Please read labels carefully - lots of products contain filler. Here is the label off the bottle I am using.
label back.jpg
label front.jpg

I have heard great things about CBD oil and the benefits of it. I see the link has your name in it and the landing page says it is your hempworx page. Are you a sales rep for the company, or get some referral credits?

I have heard great things about CBD oil and the benefits of it. I see the link has your name in it and the landing page says it is your hempworx page. Are you a sales rep for the company, or get some referral credits?

Sure looks like he is connected to the company in some fashion.

We give it to my 14 year old Dog who has bad arthritis. We have seen a major change (positive) with him since beginning of use. No longer seems to be so stiff or achy. Good stuff.

I am considered an affiliate, so yes, reference credits. I still work full time and don't view this as a sideline job. I just want people to know their are choices beside opioids and alcohol. Feel free to go through my site or directly to hempworx.com. Not saying it is better than any other oils, but the ones I have looked at in retail stores have more ingredients than Pop-tarts.

Gonna tell my pops about this. He has been in bed for almost 2 weeks now and is in a lot of pain. Missing hunting season so far which is bothering him and us as we like having him with us. PM inbound.

Back
Top Bottom