• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CC Holster for M&P 9 Compact (IWB preferred)

zstipe

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
I have posted this on another site and wanted input from people here on this subject as well:

I'm planning on buying a cc holster for my M&P 9c. Looking for some input from people who have an M&P Compact on their experiences. I'm planning on going to Franklin's and Clyde Armory locally to try on some holsters, just want somewhere to start. I'd even consider a Crossbreed because I prefer IWB and like the idea of Kydex+IWB.

I wanted to hear from some guys with the compacts because holsters for an M&P compacts are harder to come by than full size M&P's or compact/sub compact glocks.

Any help is appreciated.

Don't waste your money at either place, order the crossbreed supertuck and be done with it. I own 3 of them. Money WELL spent, the holsters kill the comptac mtac. The ctac however would be my second choice. Learn from my mistakes.

I also have a Bianchi carry lock with the locking retention system. It's my favorite one. Not IWB, but I don't tuck in my t-shirts so it doesn't really matter. It's so easy to push the lever and unlock the weapon to draw.

Not sure if you're still in the market, but I have a Crossbreed SuperTuck for an M&P 40c. Very comfortable. I am currently trying to sell my 40c so the holster is for sell. I also have a Blackhawk kydex OWB and a cheap Uncle Mike's IWB that works great on the small of your back. I will make you a deal on all three if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom