• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CC insurance.

lesgobrandon

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
13   0
Reaction score
I currently have USCCA. Hearing more and more things about them, with loop holes, they might get out of covering you. Mind you, the CEO has come out with a video addressing these points, claiming its the competition trying to make sales... could be.

What is everyone's ideas on it? Recently came into contact with some "Right to Bear" salespeople.

Yes if you get charged with a crime you can( 9/10 will) lose your insurance with USCCA. Also let’s say you take a plead deal, you’ll be billed what they spent on your legal fees. They will also not represent you if you carried in a gun free zone and have to defend yourself. Look up Alan cole. USCCA is a scam. They left him high and dry, then they tried to do some weak response to the situation. I recommend attorney on retainer they are not an insurance company.

I currently have USCCA. Hearing more and more things about them, with loop holes, they might get out of covering you. Mind you, the CEO has come out with a video addressing these points, claiming its the competition trying to make sales... could be.

What is everyone's ideas on it? Recently came into contact with some "Right to Bear" salespeop

What is everyone's ideas on it? Recently came into contact with some "Right to Bear" salespeople.
You can see their contract and read it yourself. It’s in the contract. I got rid of my USCCA membership a month ago and still waiting on my refund.

I was thinking about right to bear, and I know these guys in the link are a competitor, but reading the RTB contract, seems like they have some odd things as well.

One of the comments is from AOR, a member that states they now cover misdemeanors and higher bail amounts.

This is becoming as confusing as frustrating as shopping for a car. Heh.

I have been with US lawshield for years and recently told her kind of going the route of USCCA as well. however, it was a right to bear seminar I was at.

I have been with US lawshield for years and recently told her kind of going the route of USCCA as well. however, it was a right to bear seminar I was at.

Right to Bear seems to be backed by an insurance company as well. Guess I just hope I have more chance of being hit by a train/lightning, then the need to draw a firearm. (But my auto correct of forearm was funny. And should be preserved)

Back
Top Bottom