• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCI has 22LR Velocitor & Quiet - check every morning

Not sure, the only reason I got the quiets is because I got a bud that shoots them out of a bolt action and to get me over that $99 free shipping deal. I know I tried them in a Ruger Mark IV before and they would not cycle it, just not enough "pop" to get the slide back far enough to grab the next round. But I hope they will cycle your 10/22.
I only got 2 boxes as well, I was after the velocitors and only got them to get to the free shipping also. It’s almost like they were free cause without them we would paid $12 to ship. I’ll probably end up just giving them to someone I do a deal with as a bonus. Appreciate the input!

I only got 2 boxes as well, I was after the velocitors and only got them to get to the free shipping also. It’s almost like they were free cause without them we would paid $12 to ship. I’ll probably end up just giving them to someone I do a deal with as a bonus. Appreciate the input!

I bought a S&W M&P 15-22 a while back off here. Guy threw in 100 rounds of .22 as a surprise. It is always cool when that happens.

The quiets work great in a revolver. I use them for plinking with my Heritage. Don't even really need hearing protection and can hear them hit the target much better. They don't work in my 10/22 or Marlin 60 though. Have to manually cycle them.

The quiets work great in a revolver. I use them for plinking with my Heritage. Don't even really need hearing protection and can hear them hit the target much better. They don't work in my 10/22 or Marlin 60 though. Have to manually cycle them.

Yeah, I had to manually work the Mark IV. My friend has an old revolver that shoots .22 shorts, that dang thing ain't got no sound at all!! LOL. I love shooting that pistol. It has a three inch barrel, I would imagine a .22 short out of a six inch barrel would be very quiet.

I love a quiet, cycles in an old 550-1 and win 74 have. Cycled in a rem nylon too. Have had them kick out of a 10/22 on occasion, but with the kidd charging kit.

I picked up some of the semi version when they first came out, but they have been hard to find since the first run in my experience.

i really love all this up-to-date hawking of CCI ammo availability. A couple days ago, it was CCI "Velocitor" with a limit of 10 - 50 rd packs which check out to $109.03 --- which equates to 21.8 cpr. I've seen a number of other offerings here for MUCH, MUCH more quantity in similar rounds going for that or less... but only just views and an apparent skepticism that someone is 'profiting' off their sale....

Back
Top Bottom