• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cci quiet in semi autos

I have a marlin 75 c that I want to use Cci quiet in ,if I shorten the recoil spring so it will cycle the quiets , full strength loads would be too much for it then is that correct that it would be a dedicated subsonic rifle, thanks

Have a mag fed bolt gum.Works just fine.I know its not cool.

I have an old field master 22 pump i had threaded for super quiet loads. Can even shoot CCI quiet shorts. i want to make this reliably shoot Quiet LR's:

20150209_192905.jpg

I'm really surprised a company like Wolf doesn't produce a lighter spring to shoot subs in the 10/22.

Try polishing the back of the bolt to a mirror shine, same with the hammer face if you haven't already. Smooth the inside of receiver as much as you can. Do everything you can to cut down on the friction of the action.

Try polishing the back of the bolt to a mirror shine, same with the hammer face if you haven't already. Smooth the inside of receiver as much as you can. Do everything you can to cut down on the friction of the action.

Have tried this along with kidd lighter recoil spring and still won't cycle right now, even with the added back pressure of a can.

I have an old Springfield 187 semi auto that cycles shorts, longs, or long rifles. Since it will cycle shorts I imagine it will cycle cci quiet. Never tried.

Back
Top Bottom