• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCI Standard Velocity 22lr - 4.5 cents per round

What do you mean? I placed an order with no issues.

Just some weird stuff like no shipping date available under the "estimated time deliver" box and weird stuff like that.

Since ordering this morning I've received two emails and the second one said "in stock" so fingers crossed.

Less than 90 bucks for 2,000 rounds of decent .22 ain't nuthin' to sneeze at.

Almost too good to be true?

That was a good deal, but they don't stay subsonic out of a 16" barrel. CCI SV is the **** for suppressed 22s!

I like Federal bulk ammo, but CCI Standard is definitely a couple of notches up the quality scale. Great plinking ammo, suppressed or otherwise.

Just some weird stuff like no shipping date available under the "estimated time deliver" box and weird stuff like that.

Since ordering this morning I've received two emails and the second one said "in stock" so fingers crossed.

Less than 90 bucks for 2,000 rounds of decent .22 ain't nuthin' to sneeze at.

Almost too good to be true?
Come to think of it, it did pop up a couple of times and say something like “zip code required before you can enter a discount code” even though I had already entered my zip code.

I just cleared out the zip and re-entered it and everything was good after that.

That was on my second order though, so maybe that had it acting screwy? LOL

I wanted 8 bricks so I had to place two separate orders of 4 bricks each to take full advantage of the discount.

Come to think of it, it did pop up a couple of times and say something like “zip code required before you can enter a discount code” even though I had already entered my zip code.

I just cleared out the zip and re-entered it and everything was good after that.

That was on my second order though, so maybe that had it acting screwy? LOL

I wanted 8 bricks so I had to place two separate orders of 4 bricks each to take full advantage of the discount.
Damn! 4,000 booolets...

Back
Top Bottom