• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CDC reviewing 'stunning' test results

the test will detect any latent corona virus in you. and doesn't detect viral load. had a cold in the last year? You gonna test positive. They are killing us with 5g. Bill Gates caused all this to get the mark of the beast on us. Thus, Bill Gates is the anti-christ. mic drop.

Maybe that just means that the test kits aren't worth a damn, and they can't really tell if you have it or not!
They've had my mother in law locked away in the hospital for over a month now, saying that she has it, testing positive, but no symptoms. She has congestive heart failure and now renal failure, they say they're calling in hospice, and my wife hasn't been able to visit, even look in a window for over a month!!!

I know 2 people very close to me, one being a 7 year old, both tested positive and neither had any symptoms. Thank goodness the 7 year old tested negative today but her mother, still no symptoms still tested positive. Yes, this is very true. Everyone should be tested. Yes I have been tested, negative both times, just bc of my job. Everyone in my house has been tested multiple times, all negative except 1, the 7 year old. No symptoms still.

Somethings gonna kill you. So, after the cremation the CDC will test you again to see if you are still positive.

If you're part of the "We're all gonna' die!" crowd or the "Government, save me!" crowd, this is certainly not good news.
We can't have large percentages of people contracting this and absolutely nothing happening to them. These people don't have the common decency to get sick.

This most likely happens with almost all diseases. Not many pandemics have we had the testing capability we have now. Not sure this article means much. The only real numbers to watch are the confirmed cases, the rate at which they grow, the percentage of those confirmed cases that need hospital care, the percentage of those confirmed cases that need ICU care, and the percentage of those confirmed cases that die. All of that can be found on covidusa.net. Not projected numbers counting in presumed cases. Actual numbers. All other numbers are really meaningless. Does it really matter if there are a ton of people out there that have it with no symptoms if the confirmed cases grow at a predictable rate and the percentages I mentioned stay true and those percentages by themselves have a negative impact on society? Not really. There are a hundred ways to play around and rationalize numbers but it doesn't really make one bit of difference. In GA we are still on track to be at hospital and ICU capacity by end of May. What do you think the public response to reporters at overflowing hospitals will be? The mortality rate of only the confirmed cases is still holding at about 3%. Higher here in GA so far. Can we play with that number by testing and counting in a whole bunch of asymptomatic people? Sure. Does it make any difference to the end result? Not at all. All of this is separate from my opinion on how Government/society is handling the situation. That's a whole different topic. But hey, if a juicy rationalization makes this pill easier to swallow by all means do whatever makes you comfy in your brain space.

queen of corona.jpg

Back
Top Bottom