• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CDNN Investments - $5.99 shipping limited time and great magazine deals

07JKX

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
106   0
Reaction score
Just picked up 3 new in wrap glock 19 asian "drop free:rolleyes:" 15 round mags and a new in wrap asian 33 rounder.

the 15 rounders were selling for 4.99 each with a limite of 3 and the 33 rounder was 18 i believe

Let us know how they work out. I've read reviews about them, some people have no problems while others say they're no good. I've always figured that the ones that crapped out are ones with owners who insist on cramming all 33 rds in it on the first try.

Let us know how they work out. I've read reviews about them, some people have no problems while others say they're no good. I've always figured that the ones that crapped out are ones with owners who insist on cramming all 33 rds in it on the first try.

lol yeah. I will do it . I have my glock magazine for carry, but having some range mags never hurt. Reloading is a pain.

The asian mags I wouldn't trust my life to. I've got several of the 17rders and they will jam pretty regularly. Great training mags, don't get me wrong, but for defensive or combat work I use factory.

The asian mags I wouldn't trust my life to. I've got several of the 17rders and they will jam pretty regularly. Great training mags, don't get me wrong, but for defensive or combat work I use factory.

thats what i was thinking.. they seem to be hit or miss. I have seen a few folks that after some minor mods have made them as reliable as factory ones.

I've got a few of the 17 rounders and one of the 33 rounders and never try to load any to the max. I have enough factory mags to get by, but I hate loading at the range. You can't beat the Asian mags as far as 3-4 for the price of one goes.

thats what i was thinking.. they seem to be hit or miss. I have seen a few folks that after some minor mods have made them as reliable as factory ones.

Most of the mods I have seen for them include changing the springs out and smoothing out the inside of the mag, especially for the 33rders. Still, I use them mainly so I don't have to beat up my factory mags at the range, since I do drop them and have one which got pitched across the range when it got stuck in the magwell and I had to tear it out. Like I said for training I like them, I just don't think they are worth trusting my life to.

Back
Top Bottom